We are a not-for-profit organisation with plans to acquire charitable status.
- To expose dehumanisation and the corruption of professional values by laws, policies, practices, and structures in healthcare and by developments in biomedicine.
- To illuminate and explore key issues in healthcare via dialogue, conferences, workshops, articles, collaborations and other resources.
- To form a network of individuals and organisations that cultivate compassionate
- To raise awareness of norms, assumptions and practices that threaten or erode human values in healthcare.
- To offer a forum where professionals, patients, students, academics, spiritual and healthcare leaders, managers and members of the general public can engage in creative conversations and share ideas, projects and ethical concerns.
- To share and disseminate examples of good practice, relevant training, education, and research.
- To critically appraise the impact that policy and organisation have on patient-centered practice.
- To provide hope and inspiration to those who care about flourishing and humanity in healthcare.
Want to get involved?
The forum is always welcoming new members. To find out how to join and what’s involved, check out our membership sign up pages.
Already have an account? Sign in here (note – to login, please use the user name you created when you signed up for an account and not your email address).
If you have any other questions, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.